I love my mom. I give her a hard time, I joke with her a little too far sometimes, I can only be around her 20 minutes tops before she starts to get under my skin. But I love her. But I know I’m a piece of shit. I’ve done toooooo much bad to be an angel, that she claims me to be. Laying in bed, after a day of whatever I think. You know. Mama Tired.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem